Sunday, September 19, 2010

Succinctly put...

5'3''
"Fun-sized" to be politically correct. I've always been a short person so I don't know why the fact keeps coming to me in profound moments of surprise. 

I chose to blame these two:
My brothers, Jason (19) and Kevin (14), both comin' close to 6'
By rights, being one of the older kids in the house is near synonymous with "the biggest thing around." Then suddenly something happened and it leaves me wondering, who told these two they could get so big? 

Don't get me wrong, I am secure in my shortness.  There are plenty of kind, strange tall-guys out there that will get that pineapple soda from the top shelf  for me, if I decide to go punk and spike my hair I will still clear doorways, and as a much wiser and similarly fun-sized cousin once said, it is really hard to find a boy shorter than you. ;)   


1 comment:

  1. It would be a different story if you were 6'. Anyway, I like your posts; they are really great. It makes me with I had a camera to capture my Freshman experience.
    I also like the villain poses Kevin and I have 3:)

    ReplyDelete