Sunday, July 18, 2010

In the wise words of Marie Antoinette...

...Let them ME eat cake!!! :)

Freshman year at BYU is fun for many reasons, and believe me, we exploited most every one of them. The thing that pulls BYU apart from most other college first year experiences is not so much the dryness of the parties but the dryness of the humor. 
I'm talking about a constant barrage of freshman bride jokes.  It was so much that when I moved off campus, I signed my freshman roommates up for the bridal catalogs and fairs feeling that they were missing out on the real experience.

Before the Y half of my friends took off on their missions they threw us girls a wedding party. because, we "would all get married off" while they were gone and they wanted to celebrate with us. 
Our colors were grey and olive green. 
Now that I'm going into...holy guacamole...well, another year at college, the wedding bells have been chiming and my friends are starting to drop off like flies...
....And another one bites the dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment